A Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been injured, physically or emotionally, as a result of the negligence of another person, company, government agency, or other entity, a qualified personal injury attorney can provide legal representation and support.
Advantages of a Local Personal Injury Attorney
There is a multitude of benefits in hiring an attorney in your local community for a personal injury claim:
- Free consultation and expert ability to assess the value of your claim
- Knowledge of insurance law and the personal injury process
- Preparation of paperwork to meet deadlines and specific statute of limitation regulations
- Gathering all evidence
- Providing expert witnesses
- Accident reconstruction
- Determining whether to accept a settlement or file suit
- Ability to negotiate with insurance carriers
- Aggressive representation in court to maximize fair compensation
And perhaps most importantly, your personal injury attorney will reduce your stress and provide compassion and guidance. Your lawyer will be with you every step of the way to advise you on all important matters involving your case or claim so that you can make the right decision for you.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident that was the fault of someone else, you need an experienced personal injury attorney.
In these types of legal matters, it is important to speak to a lawyer familiar with the laws in your jurisdiction. Robert Finn serves clients in the communities of Bellflower, Cerritos, Compton, Cypress, Florence, Huntington Beach, Lakewood, Norwalk, Seal Beach, Signal Hill, Torrance, and Wilmington with one-on-one personal attention.
Mr. Finn takes personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you don’t pay any fees for a personal injury attorney until your case is resolved. Call his Long Beach office at 562-901-3388 today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your issues and put his 40 years of experience to work for you!