If you have been injured due to defects in the design, manufacturing, or marketing of a product, the Law Offices of Robert Finn can assess your case and determine if you have a product liability claim. To be awarded the full and fair compensation, you will require an experienced product liability attorney on your side. Attorney Robert Finn will hold manufacturers of defective products liable for the injuries they cause to you or a loved one.
Product Liability Attorney Guidance
Businesses have a responsibility to ensure that their products are reasonably safe when consumers use them for their intended purpose. Unfortunately, the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
reports that deaths, injuries, and property damage from consumer product incidents cost more than $1 trillion annually due to items that may cause a fire, electrical, chemical, or mechanical hazard.
A product liability attorney can evaluate which of the following types of defects justify a product liability claim in your specific situation:
- Design defects – Occurs even before a product is manufactured, meaning something in the design of the product is inherently unsafe.
- Manufacturing defects– Issues that take place in the course of a product’s manufacture or assembly.
- Marketing defects – Failure to provide adequate warnings, labeling or instructions regarding how to properly use the product.
Types of Compensation
If you or a family member is injured in a product liability case, you may be entitled to receive financial support for these and other needs:
- Medical expenses. This may include both current and future medical expenses.
- Loss of wages. If your injury is likely to keep you from work now as well as in the future, we will be sure to demand compensation for loss of future wages.
- Property loss. If the defective product in your case caused the destruction of your property, you may be entitled to the cost of repair or replacement.
- Pain and suffering. In some cases, you could be entitled to compensation for the pain, anguish, or loss of enjoyment of life resulting from your injury.
Robert Finn serves clients in the communities of Bellflower, Cerritos, Compton, Cypress, Florence, Huntington Beach, Lakewood, Norwalk, Seal Beach, Signal Hill, Torrance, and Wilmington with one-on-one personal attention to obtain the maximum award in your favor.
Mr. Finn takes these cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you don’t pay any fees for a product liability attorney until your case is resolved. Call his office in Long Beach at 562-901-3388 today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your issues and put his 40 years of experience to work for you!